Join us for the ninth annual Vallecito Day celebrating life on the 1860s frontier and the roles that cattle drives and cattle ranching played on the Southern Overland trail.
Visit pioneer men and women in period attire.
Witness the arrival of trail riders on horseback, and participate in activities for that period in history.
● Tour the Vallecito Stage Station
● Visit the Mountain Man camp for hands-on demonstrations
● Experience historic firearms, frontier equipment and
● Bring a picnic lunch and enjoy the festivities (No food available)
● Cattle ranching demonstrations and historical talks
● 1850s and 1860s attire is encouraged
● Open to all ages
VALLECITO COUNTY PARK
37349 County Route S-2 (Mile Marker 34-35)
Vallecito Valley, CA 92036
760●765●1188 ● sdparks.org