Anza-Borrego Foundation is committed to preserving your privacy and safeguarding your information online. The following statement describes the general information-gathering and usage practices of our website.
- For each visitor to our website, we do not gather information about you other than any information you choose to submit in one of our online forms.
- If you have provided us with your contact information, you may receive periodic communications from ABF by mail, phone and email. If at any time you wish to remove your name from our list, please call (760) 767-0446 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We collect email addresses and first and last names of those who choose to communicate with us via email, online forms, those who sign up for email newsletters or communications, and any other information volunteered by website visitors.
- We do not donate, sell, or trade names or other personal data that we collect on our website or hold in our database.
- We do not maintain or retain any credit card numbers collected in any manner. Credit card transactions through our website are processed exclusively by IATS (Ticketmaster) which meets Payment Card Industry data security standards.
- We provide links to third-party sites. Since we do not control those websites, we encourage you to review privacy policies posted on these third-party sites.