Anza-Borrego Foundation (ABF) is the official nonprofit partner of Anza-Borrego Desert State Park. We raise funds for initiatives in the Park, acquire land for conservation, educate the public about the Park’s resources, and fund research relevant to our region.
Our small, dedicated staff—together with the board and volunteers—works hard to protect the park and cultivate an understanding and appreciation of this land.
Have an old car taking up space? Your unwanted car, boat or RV could become a gift for Anza-Borrego Foundation.
Why donate a vehicle, you ask?
- Your donation is 100% tax deductible
- You will avoid the hassles of selling a car
- No need to pay large repair bills
- Your vehicle will be picked up and towed away for you
- The proceeds from the sale of your vehicle are sent directly to ABF
ABF works with a car donation company called CARS. To donate your used vehicle to ABF, use the form below or call 855-500-RIDE. A CARS representative will explain the process and details, including tax benefits.
Your donation is greatly appreciated!