Stay current on Anza-Borrego Foundation news and events with the Desert Update, Anza-Borrego Foundation’s newsletter and program schedule. When you become a member or donor, you’ll automatically receive our newsletter by email. You can find current and past issues below. Enjoy!
In 2021, we decided to go 100% digital with our newsletter. Although we love to hold a beautifully printed newsletter in our hands, the benefits of going digital far outweigh the comfort of a printed copy.
- Access: By going paperless, you can access our newsletters almost anywhere, anytime.
- Saves Space & Reduces Clutter: Reducing printed paper at home and work creates more storage space and reduces clutter. Reducing clutter has been shown to reduce stress and anxiety.
- Saves Nonrenewable Resources: Using less paper means cutting down fewer trees, using fewer chemicals and water required to make paper, less pollution from paper factories and less paper in landfills.
- Saves Money: Printing is very costly, and each dollar donated is significant to us! By going digital, we saved enough funds to support one of the following:
- Fund one 5th-grade camp session at Camp Borrego.
- Purchase fifteen acres of land based on the average price of an acre.
- Pay a Park Interpreter’s salary between 225 and 394 hours, depending on the level of the interpreter.
2020/2021 Annual Update:
2019/2020 Annual Update: